IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby informed that the owner of the website is:
VEREURO 2013, S.L.
C/ 21 del Polígono Industrial de Catarroja Nave 15 y 16, C.P. 46470 Cold.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia Volume 9650, Book 6932, Folio 82, Page V-154.660. 1st Registration
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://myrhotelplazamercado.com / (hereinafter, the website) owned by VEREURO 2013, S.L., with CIF B98548613 and registered office at C / 21 Industrial Park Catarroja Nave 15 and 16, C.P. 46470 Cold.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to read this Legal Notice carefully on a regular basis, as the conditions of use of the same, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may be subject to change.
- Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or versions other than the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
- Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any kind of action to the detriment of VEREURO 2013 SL, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of VEREURO 2013 S.L., or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or prevent the normal use of the same by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, in particular and without limitation, is prohibited:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the contents of this website, to carry out any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
- Intellectual property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property. These rights belong exclusively to VEREURO 2013 S.L, or to its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property rules is expressly excluded.
All web content and all content available through the Proprietor’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Proprietor or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Web Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. You may not upload or republish Web Content to any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information into databases or compilations. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this site may not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and may not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- Registered Trademarks
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of VEREURO 2013 S.L. or third parties. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, shop signs, names, logos, slogans or any other distinctive signs belonging to the Owner may not be used.
- Cookies Policy
If you want to know our Cookies policy, please read our COOKY POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to introduce links from his own web pages to the one of VEREURO 2013 S.L., will have to fulfill the conditions that are detailed next without the ignorance of the same ones avoids the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but cannot reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are visualized together with contents not related to it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the trademark and prestige of VEREURO 2013 S.L or (IV) is otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about VEREURO 2013 S.L., its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case, it will be expressed in the page where the link is located that VEREURO 2013 S.L., has given its consent for the insertion of the same or that, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is prohibited the use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive VEREURO 2013 S.L., within the sender’s page, except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by VEREURO 2013 S.L. and provided that a direct link with the VEREURO 2013 S.L. website is allowed in these cases, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the Law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc..); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that VEREURO 2013 S.L., subscribes, supports, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of VEREURO 2013 S.L.,, according to the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s website.
In any case, VEREURO 2013 S.L., reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
VEREURO 2013 S.L., will not be responsible for any possible damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the control of the company, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
VEREURO 2013 S.L., does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, VEREURO 2013 S.L. is not responsible for the contents, products or services that may be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must notify VEREURO 2013 S.L., following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between VEREURO 2013 S.L., and the individuals and entities owning the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of VEREURO 2013 S.L, with the statements, contents or services provided through them. VEREURO 2013 S.L reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
VEREURO 2013 S.L., does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of them or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
VEREURO 2013 S.L., is exempt from liability for cookies that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that may be necessary, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or a written communication to VEREURO 2013 S.L, C/ 21 del Polígono Industrial de Catarroja Nave 15 y 16, C.P. 46470 Cold.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any controversy that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the responsibility of the courts of Valencia.
VEREURO 2013 S.L., 2018 ©All rights reserved